Do you need some support in school? Martin specialises in assessment and assessment systems, but has a wide variety of senior leadership experience, some of which is listed below:
- Assessment Reporting and Systems
- ASP Analysis
- Contextual Analysis
- Layered Reporting
- SEND Analysis and Reports
- Whole School Assessment Systems, with children's needs first
- Target Tracker Specialist and Training
- Pupil Progress Conference Preparation
- Behaviour Systems
- Safeguarding Systems
- Self Evaluations
- School Development Planning
- Middle Leadership Development
- Implementing Singapore Mathematics
- Curriculum Mapping
Martin completed his PGCE at Homerton College, Cambridge University in 2001 and has taught in East London since then. He has several years of senior leadership experience including Deputy Headship, and is currently completing his NPQH (National Professional Qualification for Headship). He also holds a TESOL certificate (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) from Trinity College, London having taught abroad in Zanzibar, South Korea and Thailand.
Martin is available to visit and support schools in north-east London and the Essex areas.
Please feel free to contact us.